Addiction Counseling & Treatment Services
Roland F. Williams provides the following services, including a wide variety of motivational speaking, lecture and training topics. If you have any questions or would like to discuss Mr. Williams’ availability and fees, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Program consultation including but not limited to clinical curriculum development and program design, assistance and preparation for program licensure and certification.
- Individualized, confidential and objective substance abuse evaluation and treatment recommendations. Mr. Williams provides objective evaluations and assessments to help determine if substance abuse treatment is appropriate and if yes, make formal recommendations regarding facilities, length of stay and level of care. Mr. Williams does not accept commissions from treatment facilities for referrals. All referrals are based on clinical needs not personal gain.
- Cultural competency training, treatment and continuing education.
- Education and program development training for addiction counselors, therapists and treatment facilities.
- DOT substance abuse evaluations in accordance with 49 CFR Part 40.
- Treatment for the highly functioning, highly visible, high achieving addict/alcoholic.
- Relapse prevention counseling, training and support.
- Healthcare and legal provider specific counseling, assessment and referral
- Intervention services to assist families and organizations to support the resistant addict/alcoholic.
- Expert witness testimony in addiction related cases.
- Lecturing and motivational speaking on a wide variety of topics.